MyPakage, headquartered in North Vancouver, BC, is a fast-paced, inventive, and exhilarating place to work. As a game changing men’s underwear brand, we are expanding our markets and need versatile, hardworking people to aid in our development.
Please see positions we are looking to fill below. Check back often as we continue to grow and add talent to our team!
MyPakage, headquartered in North Vancouver, BC, is a fast-paced, inventive, and exhilarating place to work. As a game-changing men’s underwear brand, we are expanding our markets and need versatile, hardworking people to aid in our development. This position will expose you to all facets of the business, allowing you to genuinely understand how we operate and advance in the industry. The MyPakage office is an entertaining environment that strives to ensure its employees have the tools to succeed, while maintaining our core values of innovation, adventure and fun. We are looking for a long-term, career-oriented, fluent French speaking Customer Service Representative to add to our team! Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will process and manage assigned customer orders, respond to customer inquiries and concerns in French, and aid in developing the Francophone side of our customer service experience.
• Ecommerce order management
• Proactively provide exceptional service with while handling customer inquiries via phone and email in French
• Educating customers about MyPakage products in French
• Develop, maintain and improve systems and policies such as the returns and exchanges policy
• Aid with in-office copy translation
• Sales rep coordination and support in French
• Ad-hoc duties - there are always opportunities to be involved in special tasks and projects
Qualifications and skills
• 2+ years experience and/or education in the customer service industry
• Proficient in written and spoken French and English
• Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
• Naturally adapts to new technologies and systems
• Analytical skills that shine in a fast-paced environment
• Forward thinker and critical decision maker
• Ability to work quickly and accurately with strong attention to detail and little supervision
• Comfortable asking questions to further knowledge and development
• Familiarity with CS software (ex: Zendesk), B2B tools (ex: Repspark), ERP tools (ex: Full Circle), and 3PL coordination
• Logistical background preferred
• Positive and professional attitude with a great sense of humour
Negotiable based on experience + competitive benefits package available.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please!
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received. Thank you for your interest!